AplusA Group commitments regarding protection of personal data when browsing our website
Effective as of April 2020
- Personal data we collect and purposes of their processing
Through this website, AplusA may collect information that can specifically identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address when you voluntarily submit it to us.
- to respond to requests you may make of us, including to provide services that you have requested and participate in activities that you have joined
- to access and/or download documents from our websites
- to contact you and/or provide you with general information as well as information about our products and services from time to time
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you
- to share with agents, contractors or partners of AplusA in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, our firm. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using Personal Data in any way other than to provide services for AplusA. We may, for example, provide Personal Data to agents, contractors or partners for hosting our databases, for data processing services, or to send you information that you requested, but those parties cannot use your Personal Data for their own purposes unrelated to the work they are doing for us
- to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law
- to investigate suspected fraudulent activity in connection with the website or violation of another party’s rights
- Accuracy of personal data
We make reasonable efforts to keep personal data in our possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. If you would like to correct, modify or delete your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer under the section “Your rights” below.
- Legal basis for processing
Evidence of this consent will be kept by AplusA for the period necessary for processing, generally the duration of the study and associated quality control activities.
AplusA undertakes to inform the person responding to the study of the origin of their data if this data comes from a contractor or customer rather than being directly generated by AplusA. The new European Regulation authorizes AplusA to reuse customer data for research purposes, as market research studies are categorized as scientific research.
- Duration of data retention
AplusA guarantees that personal data is not kept any longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or processed, with the application of a clear system regarding storage periods. You can find more information about the duration of storage of your personal data in our cookies policy below.
- International transfers of personal data
Personal data submitted through this website resides on our servers located in our data center (Fiducial) in France
AplusA’s legal entities outside the European Union have entered into intra-company data protection agreements using standard contractual clauses prepared by the European Commission. These agreements require the contracting parties to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to handle European personal data in accordance with applicable European data protection laws.
By using this website, you consent to the transfer, storage, use and disclosure of your personal data among our affiliated companies and non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. AplusA’s service providers are contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Your rights:
Under the applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Access to personal data: We will make available to you the personal data about you in our custody or control that we have collected, used or disclosed, upon your written request, to the extent required and/or permitted by law.
- Rectification of your personal data: If you think that your personal data is inaccurate, you can ask for their rectification.
- Erasure of your personal data: If you believe that AplusA no longer requires to process your personal data, you can ask for their erasure from our databases.
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data: If you believe that the processing of your personal data is either inaccurate or unlawful, you can ask or the restriction of this processing. AplusA will then only store this data and no longer process them in any other way without your consent.
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data: If you previously consented to the processing of your personal data by AplusA, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time this processing of your data.
- Portability of your personal data: You can ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Deciding of the processing of your personal data after your death: At any times, you or a person you designated can inform AplusA of your decision about the processing of your personal data after your death, whether this is the erasure, the conservation or the communication of these data.
To exercise any of these rights related to the personal information that we may hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive an access request from an individual, we will attempt to fulfill the requested information within 30 days.